PDA

View Full Version : Constant Chest tightness why?

Bearfan1
24-10-10, 19:55
Hi guys im new here and im really hoping you guys can help. I have been getting Chest tightness, pressure in nose, and left arm aches for about 3 months straight about almost everyday. I been to the ER twice and Ekg, and Chest Xray are normal. I am 22 yrs 5'8 205 pounds, I eat pretty healthy and I try to stay as active as i can. Lately though however when Im working or jogging, my chest will get tight and I would then start to panic, almost as adrenaline rush feeling. My pinky tends to ache. I dont know people, i just feel helpless. I dont have anxiety until my chest starts feeling tight, I am beginng to think my heart isnt healthy. I am an ex drug user, ex drinker, and ex smoker. SO idk ppl, please advice. thanks

MidnightCalm
24-10-10, 20:02
Does it seem muscular like it's your muscles that are tight?
Is the tightness like on the outside?

Bearfan1
24-10-10, 20:48
yea it seems, as if the tightness is the chest muscle, or in fact my rib cage.

paula lynne
24-10-10, 20:50
Just want to welcome you aboard x:welcome:

Mmie
25-10-10, 04:01
This Is One Of My Longest Running Panic Symptoms. It's Uncomfortable But I Reasure You It Will Turn Out To Be Nothing.
Mmie x

Bearfan1
25-10-10, 21:08
thanks everyone. Im just super worried that i could have heart disease of some sort. Not really being able to do physical activities cause im scared i will have a heart attack. Chest discomfort everyday is really affecting my life.