PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

LET IT BE
24-10-10, 21:35
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO OVER COME THE THINGS THAT SEEM TO BE PUSHING ME INTO DOING THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT DO BUT SOME PEOPLE NEED WHAT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT AS A WAY OF GETTING THEM OUT THE PICTURE.wHERE I AM STAYING THESE ALOT OF PEOLE WHO DONT SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO KEEP THEIR NOSES OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES LIVES AS THEIR LIFE AINT WORTH GOING INTO AND NOT WORTH THE AIR TIME SO I HAVE PEOPLE WHO I DONT KNOW OR ONCE KNEW TAKING TIME TO USE MY LIFE DRAMSA AS A WAY OF PASSING THE TIME And keeping themselves going but at the same time they are trying to prove how hard they are by taking it in turns pushing one another to do childish things like break windows kick doors shoput abuse put downs and at the same time i believe they dont have any ways to keep them selves in the spotlight with out abit of trouble as they all seem to want abit of time behind bars to prove they are someone as image is the way it6 is among these people who would rather talk about me rather then who they are with or spend time on the people around them but they are immature and abit slow and not all there m,ostof them so,i can see why causing trouble is the next best thing to living their own ;life but they have been going on about me non stop cause thats the way these people are,i keep myself tomyself and do as i please but for some reason these people would rather spend time gping on about me and wasting time plannning to st me up in any way possbile because they dont have anybody else they can try this new found love on apart from me,so i have to say at times it can get abit much but,they will put themselves in abetter place with all effort they put in cause they are all following one another and all out to out do each other,cause they are slow on the up take and they have a love of put downs as away of being seen and heard and i am loving all the time they waste on this new way of life they have found through me but as i am adult i can let them have fun and say what they need to cause i am just waiting for the chance to help them.

diane07
24-10-10, 21:36
Hi LET IT BE

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
24-10-10, 21:41
Hi and welcome aboard x:welcome: