PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy and anx

josparks
24-10-10, 23:05
hiya guys just writtin this cos feelin a tad low today. feeling very very tired feel like i cant mocve cant breath well had a cold for weeks head hurts feelin very detatched which scares me a little cos ive not really had this feelin with my anx well not to the point i feel im not here i feel like i want to drop im gettin shakey to and palps when i walk and now im 6 weeks pregnant so i dont know if im very anxious or its my hormones doin this to me any advise would be gratefull little scared everytime i move around i feel like i want to drop

daybyday
24-10-10, 23:18
You are in the early stage of your pregnancy and the hormones are finding their place.
Congratulations.
Having a cold makes everyone feel bad.
Hope for you to feel better.

willitstop
25-10-10, 07:41
pregnancy hormones play havoc on you hun try and rest for a while and make sure your eating little and often,
the cold lso probably isnt helping at all as colds make you feelterribly week and shaky.
if the symptoms dont go in a week just pay your doctor a visit but im sure everything is ok xx

josparks
27-10-10, 15:32
thank u guys well i payed dr a visit he recons i got flu virus on top of new meds and side effects i made sure to ask if meds were safe he says prozac is one of the safer ones to have if pregnant so just tryin to recover now thanks for ur posts guys feel a bit better xxxx

Vixxy
27-10-10, 16:14
Hi Jo. Congrats on the pregnancy :) I hope it starts to pick up for you :)

dodo
27-10-10, 17:06
Firstly many congratulations. Is this your first?

Secondly I have had a baby so I know how absolutely awful you can feel in the first few weeks of pregnancy. Before I found out for sure I felt ill to the point I thought I had a virus, was falling asleep all the time - tiredness I have never felt before in my life, and sick sick sick.

Anxiety can heighten in people when they are pregnant, it;s the damn hormones again. They have a lot to answer for :) It seems ages away yet but when you get a couple more weeks down the line you will feel much much better I am sure.

josparks
01-11-10, 09:21
thanks dodo and vixxy this is my 3rd theres 9 yrs between each lol and yeh im fallin asllepall the time tryin to stay positive just feel so dam iffy lol

amandaj
01-11-10, 09:37
hi jo im 35 weeks pregnant and anxiety does get a bit better the further along you are , tiredness doesnt go unfort i could sleep standing up if only heartburn would let me!! congrats try to enjoy it i know easier said than done when feeling rubbish
amandaxx