PDA

View Full Version : Arms and Leg weak Help

dodo
25-10-10, 09:01
I'm really struggling right now with my arms and legs feeling so weak and lifeless.

My arms ache so badly and feel like when you've slept on them and they go dead and you kinda feel like you've no control over them. I'm starting to really worry now as I remember reading somewhere once about someone who died and they had no control over their arms was one of their symptoms.

Can tension alone cause all these symptoms?

dodo
25-10-10, 09:26
Just to add it also feels a bit like flu type aching and when you've done too much exercise (even though I've not done any).

MidnightCalm
25-10-10, 14:42
This is what I feel like daily! The fluey aches.

dodo
25-10-10, 15:58
Well just to update, I have been to see my Dr. He has said he thinks I have a post viral illness and nothing more. My blood tests done two weeks ago were spot on and that indicates my overall health is good with no underlying issues. I need to focus on resting and getting better. So if anyone has any tips on recovering from a post viral illness I would be most grateful.

MidnightCalm
25-10-10, 16:04
That's what they said to me, but it's like 3 months on now and I still feel the same, that was his excuse for why all my glands were up too and they also told me my blood tests don't indicate any underlying issues. I just wish this would let up and I'd stop feeling like crap! Got my daily aches and stonking headache again today, but what's new eh lol.

dodo
25-10-10, 16:29
God I know how you feel, it's dreadful isn't it. You just want to desperately feel a teensy bit better on waking up don't you instead of knowing you're going to feel like utter rubbish all day. This week I can rest as I am off work but I am already thinking, what if I'm not better by next week I'll be back and work struggling again.

dodo
25-10-10, 16:30
Plus it's so hard to believe there can't be anything going on inside when you feel so weak and like falling asleep at any second!