PDA

View Full Version : Upped my dose 50mg to 100mg

BunnyMazonas
25-10-10, 10:24
After discussions with my GP, we decided to stick with the sertraline for now. With the side effects having been better for me than the citalopram he's reluctant to move me off without giving the pills a second chance. I've been adv to double dose to 100mg per day. Starter on Saturday and so far no changes, except I felt kinda dizzy and weak this morning.

Fingers crossed we'll see how it goes!

KK77
25-10-10, 18:54
Well I increased to 100mg last week and I've been on planet Zogg ever since! The tiredness is unbearable atm. I never even doubled my dose - I was on 75mg - so I think you're doing very well Bunny and I hope it continues. Good luck.

brainfogette
31-10-10, 19:43
Hey Bunny, how are you doing on the 100mg? I'm starting to wonder if I need to go up, am just not overjoyed with the prospect of the side effects though - is bad enough if I don't take mine at the same time every day, would probably be worse if I doubled!

KK77
01-11-10, 13:38
Hey Bunny, how are you doing on the 100mg? I'm starting to wonder if I need to go up, am just not overjoyed with the prospect of the side effects though - is bad enough if I don't take mine at the same time every day, would probably be worse if I doubled!

It doesn't look like Bunny replies to posts :lac: