PDA

View Full Version : sertraline withdrawl

flora
25-10-10, 12:53
Hello,
I only joined this morning. I have been on 200mg for 3 years and ran out of pills last week. I havn't taken them for about 4 days and I feel horrible. I can get more pills today but I just wondered if anyone knows how long before I will feel 'normal' again. I have the week off because I'm changing jobs and I found this website. I really want a hug from my mum or from a friend but I don't want to worry my mum and I know its not fair on friends and relationships because how can they understand especially when not taking pills makes you like this. How can I hope that someone will want to be with me if not taking pills that are meant to make me feel better make me like this. I don't want to take them, I want to come off them, I want to be better. how can medicine make you feel like this. Has anyone taken sertraline and now doesn't and feels okay????? I know that everyone has bad days but is it possible to be normal again without taking these. I would be so, so grateful if anyone here has any advice.
Thank you. x

diane07
25-10-10, 12:54
Hi flora

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes