PDA

View Full Version : Feeling drained.

becks xxx
25-10-10, 17:13
Hi all,
Just thought id post on here as i need to let out how im feeling
I really don't understand none of this anymore, my anxiety's been at it's highest for nearly a year now, had a good few weeks and bam the anxiety's got me again
It's normally worse the week before my period however last month i wasn't bad at alll and so happy that i got through it
however this month, it seems to have hit me twice as bad and instead of the one week its 2 weeks before. Now it just feels like i've got it double
I don't understand how i can go from doing so well, understanding the whole thing, coming to grips with distracting myself and fighting my thoughts to this. - questioning the whole thing all over again, afraid i have something else that hasnt been detected. Am i going mad, what if i have bipolar or schitzophrenia..
It's just a joke. I've really had enough now.. why should i bother to put m all in to feel like im getting somewhere, only to be knocked back again and feel like im back at the beginning, just getting worse? So stressed

ljd
25-10-10, 17:56
Hi becks,
i can relate to being ok one minute and then not the next it hard when you not OK and trying to get outof it, try and think of the positive times and what you like doing and aim for that. tc

Garnie
25-10-10, 17:57
I understand what you mean. I feel like a total noob right now because of the stress and anxiety. whats worst is its affecting sleep now and my appetite. Thats odd because usually i eat loads of food lol.

I haven't had any major issues for 3-4 years now, and all of a sudden its come back for vengeance. I know what my issue is, but unfortunately, its not something that can go away and that I have to face. Which scares the living day lights out of me.

Sorry for posting my problems when you need help with yours lol.

However my advice would probably be that you have already the tools you need to fight the attacks. If theirs anything that you hold dear to you that wold usually take your mind of things, take your time to spend as much time focusing on that and start to create new activity's. Im not sure if this will help you, but i do hope you feel better soon!!
xx

Kell
26-10-10, 09:23
Hi Becks,

I can totally relate to how you're feeling. It's just soul destroying how you can feel ok one minute & feel like you're getting somewhere & then all of sudden you feel back to square one. I am experiencing this myself at the moment.
I just keep trying to tell myself that I've come though it before & so I will again. It's not much comfort when you feel bad though. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to pass & we just have to muddle through until then.

Keep your chin up. You will come through this Becks

Take care

Kel
x