PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever tried natural supplements

antomax
25-10-10, 19:28
for example: Gaba, L-theanine, B complex, Magnesium, omegas, inositol.

ama
25-10-10, 20:44
I haven't no, but I am interested to hear what others have to say on this!

ljd
25-10-10, 21:13
i do and take them often, i see a kinesiologist who helps find out what supplement my body needs. It does work taking supplements like multi vits, vit b, omega oils but i think you need to know what your body needs first so would not reccomend you to take anything. vitamins are ok though but anything else i would check you need it first. tc

daybyday
25-10-10, 21:31
My new dr. Md/Holistic checked my blood work, symptoms. And I am into the 7th week of correcting deficencies of:
Magnesium
B complex
B12
Vitamin D.
Muti- Vit. and Minerals
Probiotics.
I have noticed a good difference beginning.
Of course now I have a cold sinus thing and pink eye. Gosh you would think with all these supplements I would be immune to this. lol:D:shrug: Go figure.

nicky26
25-10-10, 22:46
i started taking inositol and vit b complex about a week ago unsure how long before they take effect tho

sunshine1984
26-10-10, 10:05
Going the natural route is a good way :) i have linked alot of my anxiety/panic to certain food and drinks and i totaly believe that if you look after your body and try and eat healthy and natural foods it can help with your mood,energy levels and overall health :)
Vitamins can help, they might take a while to work but they will :)

boppers
27-10-10, 02:23
I take magnesium, a multivitamin that has all the Bs and inositol, and omegas. It seems to help but sometimes I wonder if that's just in my head.

heavenly
27-10-10, 08:34
I take Vit B Complex, Vit C, Vit D and Omega Fish Oils. Not been taking them that long so not sure if they will help or not, hope they do!