PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Emma1
26-10-10, 11:39
erm hello.......:blush:
never done this before but after reading through various forums finally found my voice (or typing fingers lol).....
im emma and, like most, just looking for advice, support etc....

diane07
26-10-10, 11:41
Hi Emma1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Kell
26-10-10, 12:26
Hi Emma,

I was a bit cautious too when I joined because I'd never written on a forum before. I think that it does help though. I find it comfort reading other peoples stories. It's nice to speak to people who can relate to what you're going through.

I hope that you find the same

Kel
x

Emma1
26-10-10, 12:30
Hi Kel,

yeah i actually joined the forum a few weeks back and have been reading various posts ever since but never had the guts to post myself......been having a bad few weeks though and so ive finally got to the 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' point which has brought me back here...

emma x

Kell
26-10-10, 12:46
Hi Emma,

That's my feeling on it aswell. There's nothing to lose! There's nothing to fear from anyone on here & as you can see, you're not alone in feeling how you do.
Feel free to chat away - everyone is always friendly & willing to help

Kel
x

paula lynne
26-10-10, 12:55
Hi Emma and welcome aboard x:welcome:

Emma1
26-10-10, 13:39
thank you x