PDA

View Full Version : staying here!!!!!

bighomer13
26-10-10, 19:56
hi all just a quick update on what is going on!!!!!

i have decided to stay right where i am. i have met a woman that i have fallen in love with madly and there is no way on this earth that i am ever going to leave her.

yes i still am panicing but since i have been her with her its only been the odd few and thank god not too many. phew...............:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

she suffers with panic too so i think we do help each other out there and it just feels so wonderful and great at the mo we are so much alike and we enjoy each others company alot. its like we were made for each other. this is the happiest i have been for a very long time. and isnt it weird that it can be with someone just like you. :D:D (in a good way though)

well just hope my panic stays away for a little bit longer and my fingers are crossed that they do.

be safe and look after each other. :)

paula lynne
26-10-10, 20:05
A wonderful happy post! I hope you will be very very happy together!
:hugs::yahoo:

bottleblond
26-10-10, 20:17
Aww that is lovely news. Thank you for sharing with us. Hope you are both very happy. :hugs::flowers:

Lisa
xx

daybyday
26-10-10, 20:30
Very happy you found someone to share your days with. Companionship really helps. :)

olderfella
26-10-10, 20:45
Nice one mate i hope your both very happy together:D

PoppyC
26-10-10, 20:58
Awww thats a lovely post.
I hope you both are very happy together. :)

jothenurse
26-10-10, 21:44
That's great!!

margaret jones
26-10-10, 21:47
So pleased for you both Good luck xxx

Nigel
26-10-10, 21:52
It’s lovely when a story has a happy ending :)
Bet it was well worth facing your fears to get there, and I hope you both have lots of happy times together.

Good luck :yesyes:
Nigel

diane07
26-10-10, 22:01
I am so made up for you both.

What a lovely post to read and a huge well done to you for doing the journey.

Hope you will both be very happy.

di xx