PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here!

siredrrr
26-10-10, 22:42
Hello there!
I've just joined! I joined because I suffer from anxiety and I think it will be helpful to talk to people with similar experiences. Hopefully, I will be able to help you too!
I'm a recluse and I find it hard to talk to people (even posting in a forum takes hours of checking over, and another hour to actually press the button)
I'm oversensitive too, apparently. I think about things too much.
I quit school because of my anxiety and now I'm homeschooled. That has left me with no friends:/
I worry about my health all the time... Almost every day I am 100% convinced that I'm going to die of some sort of illness. Today, it is - blood poisioning :| I've got a red line near my vein, it's ever so small, and yet... Argh, it's so annoying.
The most annoying thing with anxiety is feeling like you're not real, or you don't exist... if I remember correctly, that's called derealization/depersonalization? I hate it:(
Pushing all that aside, I'm generally a happy person that likes to help other people :D I spend all day on my computer, so I'll probably be online a lot:)
Okay, I think that's the 20th time I've checked over this post! I'm going to press the send button now.

diane07
26-10-10, 22:44
Hi siredrrr

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
26-10-10, 22:48
Hiya and welcome aboard x:welcome: