PDA

View Full Version : New

Susanw
26-10-10, 23:30
Hi all Im new,,found this forum today,,just joined.
I started to have panic attacks 7 weeks ago,,first 2 weeks I hid them,,but worse now. Seen the doc a few times..really no help as tablets need time to work,,I cope with being busy in the house, but some days cant do nothing as so exausted. Just trying to get over the winter vomit bug,,not nice,,lost 7lbs,,but hey need to lose a few lbs.
I cant understand why I have them,,no money probs,,own my house,,no bank loans,,etc,,kids fine hubby too,,why do they happen.If I could understand why or the trigger,,then might cope better. I never knew so many people had the same as me. Makes me feel kinda normal in a way,,I used to work for nhs and seen people having these attacks. long first post sorry,,Ive been fine for 4 days,,but know it will happen soon and I just hate to feel so powerless,,as I cant make the feeling go away.

Thanks for reading this,,very new to pc ,,will look up old posts and try anything to make them go away

Susan

diane07
26-10-10, 23:34
Hi Susanw

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

daybyday
26-10-10, 23:50
:welcome:to a great group of people

Vanilla Sky
27-10-10, 11:36
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
27-10-10, 12:01
Hi Susan and a big warm welcome to you x :welcome:

Susanw
01-11-10, 22:12
Hi,,back again,,had a terrible last week,,doc phoned the paramedics, who were great,,felt very silly though,,they taught me how to breath,,and after ages it went,been a bit jittery since, but today was my first day home alone and I did great. Yep on edge, but no feeling of dread or panic,,a first for me in ages,,yes one day,,but felt good,,hope tomorrow im the same,,Thanks for the replys and pm's,,Long road ahead,,but I will beet this,,,maybe not today or next week,,but I will :yesyes:
Take care all xx

paula lynne
01-11-10, 22:22
You will beat it, youre right, because you dont stop wanting to get better. Keep going, you can do it!

Susanw
01-11-10, 22:54
Thanks Paula,,know Ive a long road to cross,,but beet it for one day,,just wish I knew how:wacko:,,well did one day im sure I can do 2,,thanks for the reply xx