PDA

View Full Version : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

eloelo
27-10-10, 09:00
ok, so i managed to get through last night without a panic attack, i woke up this morning feeling much better, but then, out of nowhere it began
My breathing was shortened, my chest goes tight and i feel all hot ... whhhhyyyyyy
This will be in my system all day now and i have to go to work, panic attacks never get easier and i have that feeling of utter dread, what if there is something wrong with me that the doctors havent picked up, what if i die, what if what if what if - i hate it, how do i sit at work all day with this dreadful, uncomfortable feeling inside of me
I have panic attacks every day, i have no idea what triggers them so i cant even begin to find a solution

Im Trapped !!:scared15:

Nene
27-10-10, 23:00
Hi sorry your having a rough time, but I am at the moment, but I think we trigger them our thoughts and we don't even realise that we are thinking the negative thoughts, I am at the moment having a bring it on panic attack time its hard as well, but everytime I have one now instead of doing something to avoid it getting stronger, I am willing it on in my head as it can only peak and then drop again its the olny way for them to stop again otherwise fear breeds fear, we have to be strong

shaz14
27-10-10, 23:42
Nene...you are so brave! I understand the concept of this but i can't seem to do it myself. I am so terrified of panic attacks that i am constantly fighting them off and trying to keep them at bay. I know my worst time is night time so i start getting more anxious in the evening and it becomes a struggle between me and the panic all night long. They terrify me and I worry that It will never end and i will stay in that anxious state forever. Sometimes i have been pacing around for as long as 3 hours waiting for it to subside.

Elo...there must be something triggering them. I don't know what cause mine but i'm waiting for therapy and am taking meds. Are you getting any help at all?