PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

tracy0924
27-10-10, 20:42
Hi everyone -

My name is Tracy. I am 25 years old and live in Scottsdale, AZ. I have Panic Disorder without Agoraphobia and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and they are both a huge part of who I am.

I joined this site today because I have panic attacks after eating a big meal. If I am overly full, my body flies into an attack for no good reason. This has been happening so often lately, that I decided to google it today after having a big lunch at work in case someone else has ever documented that feeling as well.

Lo and behold, on this very site, someone posted that after eating they experience anxiety. And then, others also posted that they too endure the horrible anxiety after eating a meal. I can't begin to tell you all how lonely I felt thinking that I was just either crazy or physically ill instead of just anxious.

This forum has already done so much for me in the 10 minutes since I found it.

Thank you all for your time, and please, stay healthy and safe. "Don't worry about it", lol.

Tracy

nomorepanic
27-10-10, 20:43
Hi tracy0924

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Joexgee
27-10-10, 20:47
:welcome:tracy! this site has helped me big time already, and only been on a wk or so :) x

Vanilla Sky
27-10-10, 21:02
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x