PDA

View Full Version : Stomach pain, lower back - help

crazycool2
27-10-10, 21:55
I have had this pain for about 2 months, they have done two ultrasounds, an abdominal x-ray and I just recently had a laparoscopy where they found endometrosis on my ovary and bladder. I am still having pain like tighness in my stomach and lower back ache though and it's only one week after surgery, but I keep thinking what if it's something else, like colon cancer. Why do I do this to myself. It's so hard sometimes. I am only 40 years old and very healthy and my Dr. says I need to stop worrying. How do you do this?? It's so frustrating.

Girl_Interrupted
27-10-10, 22:30
Hi there, i know how frustrating this is, i have been there to, i suffer from Over active bladder and had to go in for an operation. I came home and felt quite rough for a few days, the symptoms went away, but then came back again. I worried myself like crazy thinking there was more to it and i had something else wrong with me, but i had to think more rational, i had so many tests done and scans that i'm sure if anything was wrong it would have been picked up. I think u will find its similar for you. I know its hard but u have to 'trust' what ur doctor is telling u. Otherwise where will the tests end? If u can hold out for another week, see how u feel then, i know its bloody hard but give it a go, and if ur still feeling crappy go see ur doctor again. :)

Take care, and hope u feel better soon xx