PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sick in the morning

ace10
28-10-10, 10:50
Hi all,

I wake up most mornings feeling sick. It seems to be Monday to Friday, but not everyday. I've put it down to the anxiety of going to work and not getting enough sleep but I'm worried it may be something else.

Does anyone else suffer from this?

jen1983
28-10-10, 10:53
Hi

Just this morning, after bein up half an hour i was wretching.... this is the adrenaline running through ur body hun, try not to worry bout it even tho i do all the time xxx

ace10
28-10-10, 10:59
I've had it for quite a few years now. It doesn't seem to happen at the weekends when I don't have to go to work. Do you think it is anxiety?

Joexgee
28-10-10, 11:09
hi
yes i think it probably is anxiety, i have it a bit this morning, and get it alot! as soon i open my eyes in the morning sometimes.
hope it goes away soon x i try sipping water it sometimes helps

ace10
28-10-10, 11:18
sometimes I drink water then make myself sick, and this makes me feel better.

suzy-sue
28-10-10, 11:24
Hi

Just this morning, after bein up half an hour i was wretching.... this is the adrenaline running through ur body hun, try not to worry bout it even tho i do all the time xxx

I used to be like this every day ..Its definately anxiety .Mine got worse when I brushed my teeth ,as it can start the gagging reflux off .Breathe deeply thru your nose and out through your mouth a few times .It helps . sue x