PDA

View Full Version : Can u help

Dollie
29-10-10, 19:36
Hi all,

I struggling with what i think may be side effects but I don't know how to make it better:blush: Until today I was taking Citalopram I was on 20mg and have weaned down to 10mg as it was giving me tinitus. Today I swaped to Sertraline and was fine this morning but on my way home from work I felt like a damp spot on the back of my leg and then left very edgy and a bit shaky.
I got home and had a bath to try and relax but now i feel washed out and my legs feel very weak. I feel edgy but cannot beleive the tablet change would make a difference so quickly.
Has anyone had a similar effect?
My anxiety has been worse since i reduced the Citalopram to change medication and there has been a lot of isues going on in my life at the moment but i begining to feel i cannot cope. I had to change the tablets as the tinitus was just too much.

Wash out worn out
Dollie x:weep:

Anxious_gal
29-10-10, 19:41
I know when ever I had side effects from antidepressants, they were different from my normal anxiety, my anxiety would be much higher or i would get symptoms i never got before like very odd sensations in my head.
the effects do taper off if you keep taking your meds.
I've never been able to cope though with any side effects or so i would just stop the meds.
but wait for a few more responses and ask your doctor about it too.
try and keep a log of the different symptoms your getting.

nomorepanic
29-10-10, 19:43
Oh yes you can get side effects very quickly so it is most likely that.

Dollie
29-10-10, 20:03
ty for your help, i will keep a log as you suggest x:)