PDA

View Full Version : New member

cassie1975
30-10-10, 17:41
Hi my name is cassie and this website is a god send. I was diagnosed with anxiety a few weeks ago and struggled to cope. I could not understand how i had anxiety when i had so many physical symtoms. It wasnt till I found this website that i started to understand. I am still not convinced on the diagnosis (just because of the physical symptoms) but can relate to alot. I am currently taking citalopram and have been for four weeks. My mood is alot better and i am trying to ignore the symptoms but some days its hard. I have been on an emotional rollercoaster and cant believe the things that have been in my head. I am hoping to feel better soon but i know it takes time and patience.

diane07
30-10-10, 17:43
Hi cassie1975

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Timbo
30-10-10, 19:15
Hi cassie1975

Welcome and I'm with you on your sentiments.

margaret jones
30-10-10, 19:19
Cassie hi and welcome you are not alone you will get lots of help/advice on this site xx

paulst
30-10-10, 19:37
Hi Cassie :welcome:to NMP.

cassie1975
30-10-10, 20:10
Thanks everyone, for being so welcoming. I have been exploring the website and found lots of useful info thanks. x

paula lynne
31-10-10, 10:30
Hi Cassie, welcome to a fantastic supportive site, youre not alone x:welcome: