PDA

View Full Version : Hi

RedLucy
30-10-10, 20:11
Hello,I'm Lucy, jusy found this forum and exploring. I have not had a problem before but recently split with my husband and seem to have turned into a person I don't recognise. It's scarey. Been prescribed citalopram. I really didn't want to take anything but was so fearful I couldn't function and was just pacing up and down. Nice to know I'm not going mad and that other's have problems.

diane07
30-10-10, 20:13
Hi RedLucy

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
30-10-10, 20:42
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

RedLucy
30-10-10, 21:47
Thank you. This is a really good site, whoever is responsible I appreciate it. As I am new to this situation does anyone know if anxiety is something you can totally recover from or once you start to feel overcome with anxiety is it something you have to learn to live with or take medication. Thanks.

shelley123
30-10-10, 22:02
hi redlucy, im new ish to nmp aswell i suffer from anx aswell and am on diazipam but i dont want to take it , it always usally happens when yu are stressed or somethink happens in yure life to change how yure brain works, if yu want to pm or talk just leave me a message shellx:bighug1:

paula lynne
31-10-10, 18:21
Hi Redlucy, a belated welcome to you x

blue_bird
31-10-10, 20:12
Hi lucy, I replied to your post on my thread. Hope you are feeling better soon. x

Vanilla Sky
31-10-10, 21:04
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

JOHN55
31-10-10, 21:25
Panic and anxiety is something you can and will beat take your time se small goals laugh and make the panic not want to stay wiyh you - you can do this welcome to a fab site.
John xx

JOHN55
31-10-10, 21:25
Obviously typing not my strong point !!!!

daybyday
31-10-10, 21:43
:welcome:

RedLucy
01-11-10, 09:24
Thanks John. It's good to know there are people who have been through this and survived. You just feel like a person you don't recognise, I want the old me back! For the first time in my life I am living alone and I'm sure that's making me panic, also my dad died earlier this year. I've always thought I was a strong person and felt ashamed of not coping but coming on here has helped emormously. xx

RedLucy
03-11-10, 10:01
I joined on Sat, does anyone know when I will get let into the chat room! Won't let me yet.