PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Tom.
31-10-10, 12:46
Hi All,

Just thought i would introduce myself, i came across this site believe it or not whilst trying to consult Dr Google on something and I am so glad i did, i cant believe how similar my experiences have been with so many people on here. Well i have been suffering with Depression and Anxiety for over a year now and am taking Citalopram which seems to be intermittent in its results, all my anxiety and depression primarly stem from Health Anxiety im convinced im going to be diagnosed with some form of untreatable disease and have convinced myself every little ailment is down to the "C" word!

Im hoping to be able to share some experiences get advice and support for both me and my long suffering fiance' and hopefully help others if i can.

Tom

diane07
31-10-10, 12:48
Hi Tom.

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
31-10-10, 12:48
Hi Tom.

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

merrysee
31-10-10, 12:54
Hey Tom, i'm in a very similar boat to you, the past year been suffering terrible with health anxirty, like you every little pain or twinge i'm convinced it's something terrible, so your not alone, it's horrid isn't it!.

lammylama
31-10-10, 12:54
Hi Tom...im new to this site too but have found it very helpful and also very comforting to speak to ppl with similar troubles to myself.

Do not use Dr Google.....number 1 rule that is!!

Welcome to NMP Tom

paula lynne
31-10-10, 15:13
Hi Tom and welcome aboard x

JT69
31-10-10, 17:21
Hi Tom

Welcome to NMP!! It is a fantastic site with lots of helpful advice and first hand experiences...somehow or other we are all in the same boat!!

Enjoy your stay!!!

Jo.xx

Vanilla Sky
31-10-10, 21:07
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x