PDA

View Full Version : lonely and bored to tears

miss_moose
31-10-10, 15:11
My fiance has gone to celebrate his dads birthday, in a different town over an hour away from where we live.
Due to my agoraphobia and social phobia i have had to stay at home, on my own.

He went about 11:30am and wont be home until tomorrow morning (Monday).

Due to my phobias i cant leave the house without him, and i dont have any friends so i just feel completely alone and icolated.

I keep crying because i am so bored, Sundays is always worse because theres nothing on TV, and even if there was im sick of just either being on the computer and watching tv. its all i ever do when im stuck in on my own.

I got some card making things yesterday but its not entertaining me as much as i thought it would.

i just dont know what to do or how to make myself feel better, i keep looking at the clock and thinking theres still many hours until i have company again, and after a long day ive then got a whole night to get through aswel.

lammylama
31-10-10, 15:20
sorry to hear you feel this way....i had the same last weekend when my partner went away for 3 nights...she's my rock and felt completely lost without her,my anxiety went thru the roof but had to try and keep a cool head as i had my 2 girls with me.....try to keep your mind occupied by doing the things you enjoy...it works for me. I cry all the time too when i feel at my lowest but also find this helps too. It wont be long before he's home so try to relax and look forward to his return.

Mark x x

Meewah
02-11-10, 05:04
Cant be easy.

Have you tried devising a master plan for conquering this agoraphobia? I suppose its a little like planning to escape from prison as on the movies. Try and research the best methods. Like setting a goal to the bus stop and just sitting there until the anx disipates. Then try a little futher each time. Why not write a diary of your experience and your anx levels.

I only know as I did this and managed to nip it in the bud. I still suffer a little and feel nervous when out but I just keep going out by myself as the alternative is worse.

Hope this helps.

Mee