PDA

View Full Version : Great Holiday, now feeling terrible

Meltdown
31-10-10, 18:25
I had a great, relaxing holiday with the family last week, but yesterday and today I have been feeling terrible! anxious, snappy, loads of Palpitations...

I'm sure it's anxiety about going back to work tomorrow, to a job I have fallen out of love with, with loads of stress, unappreciative manager, etc...

In spite of the fact that I know what is causing me to feel this way, I can't help obsessing about it, and allowing it to get the better of me!

PokerFace
01-11-10, 00:26
Holiday blues! I havn't been on holiday since I was about 11 but I remember how sad I'd get when we got home cuz would be goin back to school and early nights and no more sea!

Obessing about how we feel is the main reason we suffer from anxiety. You're not letting it get the better of you! You're holding down a job and going away on holidays, I feel like I can't even dream of those things right now and so do a lot of other people, so in my opinion you're a very strong person and deserve a huge pat on the back. x

Meltdown
01-11-10, 07:26
Thanks for the kind words!

Day of reckoning today! If I can get through today, the rest of the week shouldn't be too bad!

Hope you overcome your problems, Emma. Sometimes it feels like 3 steps forward, 2 steps back, doesn't it? but we have to keep trying!

PokerFace
01-11-10, 11:32
Thank you :) x