PDA

View Full Version : cramping feelin in legs and twitching muscles

libby70
01-11-10, 19:33
hi guys just need to vent as i feel like i am going mad i came back from australia 3 weeks ago and i was fine up until 2 weeks ago i banged my leg in work and had a horrendous lump with a bruise not just on my left leg i then did it on my right leg i didnt take much notice until i brushed against it after the bruise had gone and it still hurt i thought shit ive got cancer now my legs are jumpin and twitchin and tinglin and i think i have something like mnd or ms now please help guys xx

libby70
01-11-10, 21:20
anyone?:weep:

PanchoGoz
01-11-10, 21:29
ANG ON be patient we're comin to elp. Twitching is not a sign of cancer thankfully. Jumpy twitchy legs are, funnily enough, a sign of anxiety though. My legs are jumping round like a flee on fire sometimes. And strange little twitches in odd places like upper calf muscles, ribs, back, neck, collerbone, feet, thumbs and many other places are part of stress and anxiety too. You're a clumsy one aren't you, banging one leg then the other! It'll take a good fortnight to a month depending on the bump for your leg to feel better in my experience. Poor u xxx

btw what is mnd?

libby70
01-11-10, 21:41
its the desks in my office they are really low its not just me everyone bangs themselves now and again. motor neurone disease mnd keepn checkin for wasting legs n weakness im cracking up slowly hate october as its the month my mum died but not sure if thats anything to do with this :(