PDA

View Full Version : New

louiseallen
13-03-06, 21:49
Hi, I am Louise and im 29 years old and have suffered with panic attacks since i was 18. I have been on a range of medication and also been to group therapy. It helps me to know that other people experience the same as me as i know that i am not alone. Please feel free to contact me. x

trac67
13-03-06, 21:51
Hi Louise,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
13-03-06, 21:55
Louise

A warm welcome aboard. Feel free to ask any questions you want to and we will try to help out.

Hope you get some great support here.

Nicola

Alexandra
13-03-06, 21:58
Hi Louise

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

sal
13-03-06, 23:13
Hi Louise pleased you have joined the site. We are all in the same boat and understand each other. Never feel alone and we will help you all we can.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

clickaway
13-03-06, 23:16
Welcome Aboard, Louise.

I'm sure you'll get some great support here.

This is like a form of group therapy too!

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Granny Primark
14-03-06, 19:59
hi Louise, ive felt a lot better since ive talked to peole who know what im going through. im 51 and used to be a community carer til last july. im determend to beat this cause my daughter and some of my friends and work colleagues think im going crazy and im out to prove them wrong. take care