PDA

View Full Version : ok im going to do the whole 'day 6 thing'!

lajjj
01-11-10, 20:43
day 6 feeling horrible!!! please someone tell me it gets better!!! was feeling ok up till today but suddenly feeling very low... ! crying, feelin hopeless , tense , how am i gonna get through this etc etc !! is it worth sticking it out???? felt ok earlier in the day but tonight just gone down hill xx

ljd
01-11-10, 21:00
lajj u can do it its hard i know when your in but try focus on the positives and stay srong tc

lajjj
01-11-10, 21:06
thank you ljd xxxxx

Carly Lou
01-11-10, 21:12
hey hunny xxx
its awful isnt it.... ive been taken off the sertraline... i couldnt cope anymore...
Now on mirtazipane (sp) lol xx
how are you feeling ??? xxx
what effects do you feel ?? xx
i know how you feel xxx 2 weeks of hell i had xxx
but then i was on a different med than you i think xxxxx

lajjj
01-11-10, 21:15
i just feel really low! as well an anxious , weird thoughts and stuff! keep wanting to cry and feel pretty hopeless at the min! i am back to work as well so obviously thats making things feel a bit worse worrying about how im gonna cope etc! i just wanna see a light at the end of the tunnel !

Carly Lou
01-11-10, 21:17
what meds are you on again ???
are you on facebook ??
im on there alot talking to peeps from here sometimes just a little easier xxx
carly louise rymes is my name xxx
its crap isnt it... im at work aswell and im so worried its bloody horrid x

lajjj
01-11-10, 21:20
just added you hun xx

lajjj
05-11-10, 07:08
DAY 9 ! still feeling very low , lots of aches n pains...all i seem to do is think about how depressed i feel..still managing to work but not got much focus! moving up to 10mg cipralex today hopefully it will make a difference! PLEASE make a difference!!!!!!

lajjj
07-11-10, 12:14
day 11.... on 10mg now things are a bit brighter now dont feel as much anxiety...still feel a little low but not as bad as i was! have a little more energy too still a long way to go but im not seeing black constantly as i was! there are glimmers of light!

lajjj
08-11-10, 07:30
day 12... i had to come on early to write this incase i forget later...for the first time in around about 8 weeks since my anxiety returned i woke up this morning without the feeling of dread!!!!!!!!! i only just realized!!!! i got up and started getting ready for work and it didnt even cross my mind!!!! its difficult to belive a week ago i was on my last legs..i still have the aches n pains and stuff and am tired but i think the drugs are working!!!!!:yesyes:

lajjj
09-11-10, 15:42
ohhhhh not such a good day today! no anxiety as such but felt pretty low all day.... almost 2 weeks in tho! i just want another day like yesterday!!!! xx

lajjj
10-11-10, 20:29
up down up down up down!!!!! plllllsssssss sum1 tell me it gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B123
10-11-10, 21:36
Im sorry to say the pills have the same effect on me also one minute im content and the next ive hit rock bottom. Babe i know for sure that there not working for us or at least need a larger dose.

My doctor explained like this - our brain is making more serotonin but not enough to make a constant supply therefore up and downess.

ALthough if u have altered ur meds in anway since uve fel like this i think u should go back to ur gp and see if there is anything they can suggest.

hope u feel better x:flowers:

suzy-sue
10-11-10, 21:44
It is working otherwise you wouldnt be having good days .It will take another 2 weeks for the dose to BE FULLY EFFECTIVE .maybe a bit longer .The good days will soon start to become more as the dose kicks in .You will get there ,just try to hang on a bit longer .Make the most of the good ones :yesyes:..t/c Sue x

lajjj
11-11-10, 07:20
thanks suzy that helped alot! b123 im gonna try and stick it out another week i was only on 5mg for a week and only had the 10mg a week i have an appointment a week on monday with my psych so im gonna try to stick it out untill then.... feeling very shaky today! thanks again suzy!!! xxx

lajjj
13-11-10, 08:10
think its about day 15 and im not doing well still really anxious!! :( and tense!

suzy-sue
13-11-10, 14:06
Because you upped your dose your anxiety levels have risen more Lajj .Each dose takes 4-6 weeks to reach full effect .The side effects should gradually lessen in less than that tho .I see you have gone back to work ? well done for that .It does help to distract away from the constant chatterbox by keeping busy and occupied I hope you are getting plenty of sleep ? ..Each day is a step nearer to being well .You will get there just be patient .luv Sue l:hugs:

lajjj
13-11-10, 15:30
thanks suzy sue :hugs:im def gonna give it the 4-6 weeks like you said even tho its hard!!! gotta get through it!!!! keep workin and keep trying xxxxxx

sammi
13-11-10, 15:46
you will get there hun I was on 5mg for four weeks didn't help at all went up to 10mg yesterday just hoping this is the right dose and I start to feel better :hugs:

lajjj
14-11-10, 15:09
been on the 10mg for 11 days now and i feel crap and low! all ive done for the last few days is think about how low i feel its like i cant stop thinking about it :( i wish i could go to sleep and wake up happy :(

sammi
14-11-10, 15:15
Me too hun would be nice eh? X

lajjj
14-11-10, 15:24
sammi i just feel horrible today sitting crying i thought these were meant to be HAPPY pills! god we need a medal hun xxx

sammi
14-11-10, 15:28
Same here my skin feels like its burning all over got scary tingling going on still my anxiety is through the roof today xx

lajjj
14-11-10, 15:30
av got loads of aches n pains and stuff its not good!

sammi
14-11-10, 15:35
I hate this I'm so tired

lajjj
16-11-10, 14:54
panic attacks are subsiding but feeling highly stressed!!! still having lots of worrying thoughts and issues :( irrational fears etc and still very very tense!!!!!

lajjj
19-11-10, 07:24
yesterday was a good day:)woke up with the usual feeling of dread but managed somehow to ignore it completely! i just said to my self its just anxiety and i MEANT it! and it just went away!!!!! actually had fun yesterday!!!!! laughed and everything!!!!! tho this morning i have not managed to overcome it feelin a bit rough.... head feels kinda weird not dizzy and not painful.... but somewhere in between....not a nice feeling.... but happy about yesterday!!!!!! means good days are possible!!!! xxxxxx

sammi
19-11-10, 07:29
Ah hunni I'm so pleased you had a good day yesterday:) you give me some hope now. hope plenty more good days come your way which I'm sure they will. Xxxxx

lajjj
19-11-10, 07:38
thanks sammi hope your doin ok? xx

sammi
19-11-10, 07:45
I'm not too bad still full of anxiety but the side effects have gone :) xx

lajjj
19-11-10, 19:07
feeling like crap!!!!! 2 and a half weeks and feel awful today feel very very sick cant describe how my head feels but i really wanna bang it off the wall!!!!!!!! feel tingley all over and shaky!!!! just horrible!!!!!! please someone tell me it gets better!!!!! is this normal after 2 and a half weeks????? xx

lajjj
20-11-10, 09:23
has anyone had a day like i had yesterday on these? i felt horrible all day not in an anxious or depressed way but sick , kinda dizzy , weird stinging brain! which did cause a bit of anxiety like depersonilisation. and i felt like i could actually taste the medication all day in my mouth???? am kinda freaking out a bit and worried bout that happenin again???????

sammi
20-11-10, 11:43
It gets better my tingling as stopped you will be ok hun. Please don't bang your head off the wall lol you will get a right bump if you do that xxxxxxx

lajjj
01-12-10, 13:25
HI EVERYONE!!! just thought i should pop back and tell u all I AM FIXED!!!! feel 100% better despite bein snowed in!!! still the odd racing heart moment but i can live with that..... STICK IT OUT EVERYONE IT WORKS WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO XXXXXXXX