PDA

View Full Version : feeling like i just want to curl up and cry today

x0xrachx0x
01-11-10, 21:16
:weep::weep: anyone else feeling the same?? havent had a positive day for a good 3-4 days. was starting to feel like my anxiety and depression was maybe getting a little better as had a couple of positive days were i felt a small smile on my face but the last 3-4 days i have just gone down hill again :weep:. feeling miserable, sad, low and just not in the mood to do anything. having to drag myself out of bed to go to work and almost being sick at the thought of going to work. im so quiet and miserable at work also getting worried of what people will be thinking of me being in the mood i am in. any suggestions/comments help would be most appreciated. just need someone to talk to :ohmy:

rach xx

paula lynne
01-11-10, 21:53
Rach I just wanted to say youre not alone, lots of people go through distressing periods like this.
Try and tell yourself things will improve, (hard I know). Can you find something enjoyable to do this evening and take your mind off everything for a while?
Stop worrying about other people too, if the love you, theyll understand.
Im so sorry you feel so low, but it is a phase, and it will pass. x Take care x

NataLie23
01-11-10, 21:59
HIYA rach sorry to read your feeling like this i to get the same problems were u wanna close the door to the world. but some how u get the strengh and carry onliving even tho ur miserable . i got sick of feeling stuck in a rut so even tho ive always refused meds ive takenthat step and went to my gp. mines anxiety and becausei cant do things i wanna it makes me sad . but stay positive keep posting and read other peoples stories it will help .

x0xrachx0x
01-11-10, 22:34
thank you paula and natalie, i know i am just having a bad day and hopefully wont feel as bad tomorrow, its just such a horrible feeling to feel like this. think i am going to try and go to sleep or if i cant sleep may try and put a comedy film on to see if that will make me laugh :)

i am the same as you natalie, i always refused meds untill now. my depression/anxiety has hit me bad in the last month after i split up with my partner. im 23 and always said to myself i didnt want to take meds but relised i do need to now. how long hsve you been on yours? xx