PDA

View Full Version : scared?

shaggyowen
02-11-10, 00:17
why do i always feel scared of something? feel uneasy like somethings rong all the time? and why do i not feel like myself? i feel like im liveing in a dream =[ i just want to be like i useto when i was happy, and why do i only feel scared and trippy when im not with my girlfriend? :/ i think she just makes me feel safe, depression and anxiety r shit, they just feed of my wierd feeling and everything i can manage pritty well but its just annoying me now im glad iv got a straight head on and can rationalise with myself rather than thinking im some sort or wierd crazy person, dose any1 else feel like that?

kayleigh
02-11-10, 00:30
i often feel like that like im living in a bubble but i get a racing heart and chestpains aswell do you ? :unsure:

shaggyowen
02-11-10, 00:33
yeh im mostly liek it when im tired wich is quite alot of the time even if i sleep like 10 hours lol but yeh my heart is always fluttery and sometimes get a sharp stabing pain in my chest on the left for a her seconds but goes when i really come to notice it :/

kayleigh
03-11-10, 05:02
Yes im eactly the same im actuallt awake now because i cant sleep thinking that im anxious its so bloody annoying i wouldnt mind but im so tierd x

shaggyowen
03-11-10, 05:16
S.hit aint it =[

ljd
03-11-10, 08:42
Hi Owen, focus on the positive there you can rationalise things. Find the strength of what you used when you were doing well and use that now. Hope you feel better soom tc

shaggyowen
09-11-10, 18:39
thanks =]