PDA

View Full Version : Teeth Worries!

louise0501
02-11-10, 02:44
hi, i had a wisdom tooth out in jan as it became infected and i was told at the time that both my upper wisdom teeth were growing in the wrong place and since then i have been constantly worrying about my teeth. on one side of my mouth it feels a bit sore and im freaking out i have an infection or something. its difficult to describe but by one of my upper wisdoms it feels sore like an ulcer but i can't see any ulcer.

Any advice? or ideas what this could be? i'm so so worried.

Please reply
Love Louise X

shaggyowen
02-11-10, 02:53
well if yor teeth r growing in the rong place when there obvs moveing your other teeth around in your mouth aswell with in turn will hurt, your fine, if your that worried ring the doctor or dentis thats what their there for, hope that helps =]

daybyday
02-11-10, 03:51
Moving wisdom teeth in any direction will cause pain and ache. And it can feel like other teeth ache, cheek. The area will feel it.

josh21barnes
02-11-10, 04:46
Its all normal to feel pain when your growing a wisdom tooth.
That's what i felt and most adults to.
So don't worry much anymore your perfectly fine, theirs no ulcer in their.
But if its gets worst call the dentist very quick.

louise0501
02-11-10, 06:09
Hi again, I'm really starting to freak out as I really think I have a tooth infection again as I now have a sore throat as well which is a sign of infection. I feel so anxious about going to the dentist and I'm worried that it's going to be really serious or the infection has spread. I also feel dizzy and off balance but is that from being anxious? Im so scared? If my tooth is impacted there might be complications. Any advice would be good?

Please reply
love louise XXX

louise0501
02-11-10, 13:16
Please reply, I'm so scared. X

sammi
02-11-10, 14:19
I went to the dentist yesterday because my wisdom teeth on the bottem left was killing me I was so scared of the dentist and I was scared I'd have to have the tooth out. Anyway I have an infection in the wisdom tooth so he gave me an anti septic mouthwash for the infection.he said it looks like there isn't enough room for the tooth to grow properly so he's going to xray it next time I go and if the pains gone he's going to leave it if I'm still in pain and its still not growing properly he's going to take it out. See your dentist then you will know what's up x

louise0501
02-11-10, 15:17
hi, yeah i'm deffo gonna go but i'm working tomorrow all day so hopefully i can get an appointment for thurs or fri. you think it will be ok till then? it only flared up yesterday.

Love Louise X

mandie
02-11-10, 15:50
Hi

I had a wisdom tooth coming through recently and it was really painful. made it feel like all my teeth were hurting.

Im sure you will be fine

mandie x

sammi
02-11-10, 16:33
Yeah iy will be fine hun my was killing for a week and half befor I plucked up courage to ring dentist. X