PDA

View Full Version : How many times a week?

heavenly
02-11-10, 11:20
GP has prescribed me Olanzapine for anxiety and 20mg Citalopram (just started) for depression. I also have 14 Diazapam off her, I have had them 2 months and only used 6 so far, for emergencies.

Citalopram is causing insomnia, it started last night, which has made me anxious today as I am worrying about it now.

How many times a week, do you think, would it be safe to take a 2mg Diaz, if I am not sleeping properly. I do not want to get reliant on them. I am hoping the insomnia will wear off when the Citalopram kicks in properly.

I will be going to see a pharmacist today to ask her if there is a natural night aid I can take with Citalopram.

jen1983
02-11-10, 11:36
i know how you feel babe, i started on citalopram 3 weeks ago today, i have had about 2 nights where i have slept all the way through..... ive only taken two 2mg tabs since being on them asd i am the same as u dont want to get stuck on them xxx

How long you been on citalopram.... i had a great weekend felt normal, but yesterday and today feel like shit!

heavenly
02-11-10, 11:42
i know how you feel babe, i started on citalopram 3 weeks ago today, i have had about 2 nights where i have slept all the way through..... ive only taken two 2mg tabs since being on them asd i am the same as u dont want to get stuck on them xxx

How long you been on citalopram.... i had a great weekend felt normal, but yesterday and today feel like shit!

Thanks for replying. xx Its day 5 today, felt awful at the weekend, felt not bad at all yesterday, but because of broken sleep last night, am now feeling anxious I won't be able to sleep tonight. Just don't want to start relying on Diaz, hope the pharmacist comes up trumps today!