PDA

View Full Version : broken heart.

claire m
02-11-10, 11:00
hi everyone i dont know if anyone will remember me but i used this site alot last year and found it very helpful,
at the end of august i suffered a complete breakdown and it was a very difficult time but with the help and support of my fantastic gp and mht i started to recover and found myself to be doing things i hadnt done for years and actually enjoying doing it.

At easter i felt ready to visit my sister with the children for a few days leaving my husband at home because of work commitments.

well this past week i found out that the first time i was away without him he had a 1 night stand. I am absoultly devastated as he has been incredibly supportive throughout the breakdown he is genuinly sorry i believe that,

but i am so hurt and depressed beyond words i cant function and my heart is breaking i just need some hugs to get me through each day until i can start to figure out what to do next.
claire xx.

debs71
02-11-10, 11:06
Hi Claire, I'm so very sorry for you...how devastating when you have come through so much. I cannot imagine how hurt you must feel.

Just wanted to send you a big hug from me and wishing you the strength to work things out...:hugs::bighug1:

Debs.xxxxxxx

paula lynne
02-11-10, 11:06
Oh Claire, how absolutely awful for you...:hugs::hugs:Im so sorry this has happened to you, if you love each other Im sure you can work through this in time. Wishing you all the best, have some more hugs from Wales..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

moomintroll
02-11-10, 12:23
Oh Claire,

I really do feel for you. To have come so far and then suffer this pain and hurt must be terrible for you. I have just lost my long term relationship with someone who has helped me through a lot of tough times including depression/anxiety, and I am hurting tremendously.

But it sounds like in your case your husband is truly and genuinely sorry, and whilst that in no way excuses it or takes the pain away or makes it any less, that is the building block to getting your solid and loving relationship back. There is no quick fix as I'm sure you are fully aware, but in time things can return back to normal.

I wish you all the best, and please keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on.

Moomintroll

:hugs:

PoppyC
02-11-10, 14:42
Claire
I am so sorry for you - you must be so devastated. :hugs:
I won't comment on what your husband did because only you can know what to do, whether to stay or not to stay with him, but whatever you choose to do, then I hope it all works out for you and that you have a lot of happier times ahead of you.
Sending you a lot of hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs: