PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

bok04
02-11-10, 14:07
Hi, I have joined to try and feel a lot better about myself and talk to others who have gone through something similar. I suffer from bad anxiety and mild depression. I am on citalopram and have so far been on it for the past three weeks. I suffered my first big panic attack on saturday morning after being majorly stressed out by friends and someone who thought it would be fun to mess with my emotions. I am low on confidence and self-esteem as it is, so it has been a hard couple of days since saturday but I am hoping that talking to some people on here and listening to what they have been through will help. :)

nomorepanic
02-11-10, 14:08
Hi bok04

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paulst
02-11-10, 14:36
Hi bok04 welcome, this is a brilliant place, look forward to more of your posts when you feel ready.:)

paula lynne
02-11-10, 14:54
Hi Bok welcome aboard, hope you feel better soon x

bok04
02-11-10, 15:02
Cheers guys, and thank you very much :) Yep I look forward to joining in some conversations and learning some new things and hopefully helping some others. It's a great website and forum and I'm glad I'm not alone on here.

tracey c
02-11-10, 17:33
Welcome - I'm sure you'll find lots of help and advice on here - I know I did x:hugs:

x0xrachx0x
02-11-10, 19:45
hi bok04
my situate is similar to yours, i am also low in confidence and self esteem and also having some problems with my friends as well which is making me feel even worse :weep: i have only been on this site for 2 days but have got chatting to some lovely people who have been supportive. so if i can help you through anything please feel free to ask :D. i am also on citropram and on day 6. did you suffer from any side effects? xx

daybyday
02-11-10, 19:47
:welcome: You will find wonderful peopele here.

bok04
02-11-10, 20:51
hi bok04
my situate is similar to yours, i am also low in confidence and self esteem and also having some problems with my friends as well which is making me feel even worse :weep: i have only been on this site for 2 days but have got chatting to some lovely people who have been supportive. so if i can help you through anything please feel free to ask :D. i am also on citropram and on day 6. did you suffer from any side effects? xx

Yeah it's not very nice, I'm still feeling low from the events that occured to me last week and thank you for the help. :) Yep, I suffered a few side-effects which was mainly, tiredness, feeling sick and loss of appetite although that went after a few days however my appetite is still abit low but its getting there slowly.

x0xrachx0x
02-11-10, 20:56
did you find that you were finding it hard to sleep? i manage to get to sleep but then i wake up about 4am and cannot get back to sleep again. dont know if thats just me? well if you ever wanna PM just to get anything thats happened off your chest then im always around for a chat. do you feel like you are starting to feel any better? just i dont feel it and wondering how long its going to take :mad: lol. sorry for all the questions xx :noangel:

bok04
02-11-10, 21:48
Yep, I found that I would wake up at 4am in the morning and I still do now :/ I can get to sleep ok and I have some vivid dreams which I don't mind because I like to dream but I do wake up early in the morning at around 4am and 5am. Awww thanks, I sure will PM you sometime if there is something I need to talk about and the same offer to you too, anything you want to ask or talk about, I'm here too. :) Yeah I'm feeling ok at the moment, I felt really good by start of week two but with the recent blip I've just had feeling a bit low at the moment but hopefully I get back to feeling good again and I'm sure I will :)