PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get sudden EXTREME physical symptoms?

crazyhayz
02-11-10, 22:26
that literally come out of nowhere??

Like i can be sat there chattin to a friend and il suddenly out of nowhere go really spaced out and i dont seem to recognise my surroundings and my vision goes weird. But scariest of all, my arm loses feeling completely like goes completely dead-like, sorta floppy, but i can still move it! I get terryfying, extreme physical symptoms but they come out of nowhere when im NOT atall anxious in ANY way and am very busy or just sat around...just so weird.

xx

crazyhayz
02-11-10, 22:27
like sat here typing then my hand starts to feel like its on a spring and cant type as keep flopping and cant press keys as feel extremely weak....how is that normal?!!!

crazyhayz
02-11-10, 22:28
its very rare a panic attack brings my symptoms on, infact its hardly EVER, the symptoms itself start the panic...anyone else the same???????

mandie
02-11-10, 22:34
Hi

This is what happens to me and iv got in to tonite to. I felt fairly relaxed but out of nowhere i get this head rush thing and feel really spaced out and weird.

This has made me panicky now so the symptoms take ages to go.

I do get this when im feeling anxious and i get it when i think im feeling fairly relaxed as well

I do get a numb feeling in my arm and hand sometimes. it feels like my arm doesnt belong to me.

mandie x

crazyhayz
02-11-10, 23:13
same as me mandie my arm feels like its not attached to me, and its sum dead persons arm its such a strange feeling, it freaks me out, ive foned ambulance b4 coz fort i was avin a stroke lol. ah glad im not crazy then, i just fort it was only posible to get symptoms AFTER ur anxious, not BEFORE? Its my symptoms that make me panic, not the other way around x

shaggyowen
02-11-10, 23:49
i feel spaced out alot of the time anyways, but yeh iv been like that just put it down to anxiety and that :/ sorta just get useto it

Boxerharvey
03-11-10, 09:23
Yes I get this alot, one minute I can be feeling great then bam out of nowhere I go spaced out and panicy as if im having a stroke or fit or something. Like you said its the symptoms that make me panicy and anxious not the other way around and thats something I find hard to understand.

mandie
03-11-10, 09:32
Yes im the same, its the symtpoms making me panicky not the other way around

x

jen2503
03-11-10, 09:46
Yes im the same, its the symtpoms making me panicky not the other way around

x

im the same. im fine or so i think and then i get a sudden headache and dizziness and then thats it, panic galore!! its annoying.

fairyclairy
30-11-10, 12:44
Im so so glad iv found this thread... this has been happening to me for the past week or so.

Iv suffered from panic attacks for the past 11 years but lately iv felt alot better with them... untill about a week ago and the attacks have been coming completely out the blue! Im on my period and iv heard panic/anxiety can increase at this time so im just putting it down to that...

lastnight was the worst... i was sat on my bed just on my laptop, feeling fine then bang, it hit.. i suddenly felt like the world tipped and i felt so faint and thought i was gona pass out.... this then made me panic alot and i got into a major panic attack.... but i was really worrying because i knew the symptoms after the initial faint feeling was panic... but i was scared incase i had some illness or blood sugar problems for the faint feeling to start in the first place..... but this thread has reassured me so much!!

It happened this morning in sainsburys too.... i was fine, then suddenly felt like i was gona faint and had this immence sense of fear and got into major attack again!

I was really working myself up about this, thinking im really ill and gona pass out all the time and i was dreading leaving the house again.... but this thread has helped, knowing that others had sudden symptoms xx

kaisersozay
30-11-10, 17:24
Yeah, I can concur with this. I get exactly the same thing, but most of the time it is when I am in new surroundings.