PDA

View Full Version : 6mnths on still high anxiety disturbed vision and tinitus

eloise14
03-11-10, 09:40
hi 6 mnths on still have the symptoms below anyone else have or had these and if youve had them how long did they last and any tips on helping them please please please, going mad here!!!

Disturbed vision(snowy all the time and sometimes flickery)
tinitus all the time
unsteady light headedness sometimes
sore shins or achey joints etc

vision the worst have had eye test and scan all ok just still worries me but dr etc say just anxiety so i really would like to hear from others with these symptoms and info please
xxxx
many thanks

jen2503
03-11-10, 09:43
i get weird vision, static vision, flashy lights, shadows, floaters more noticable when im anxious, sensitive to light, eye tricks! they ease when im not feeling too anxious and coe back when imhighly anxious. my symptoms seem to change, one days its vision problems, the nesxt day its headaches or lightheadedness. they are all normal with anxiety, the more you relax and dont focus on them the quicker they will disappear.

eloise14
03-11-10, 09:52
thank you so much jen for your reply its so scary after never ever being ill in my life you think it will last a few weeks then go but no still here. drs are ok but no one seems to know to much about anxiety but here its great from talking to people who suffer the same, how long have you had these probs? thanks again x

sparkles71
03-11-10, 10:11
Hi these have been my main symptons for the past 3 weeks along with when my anxiety is heightened, they do get better when im distracted. :huh:

jen2503
03-11-10, 10:37
thank you so much jen for your reply its so scary after never ever being ill in my life you think it will last a few weeks then go but no still here. drs are ok but no one seems to know to much about anxiety but here its great from talking to people who suffer the same, how long have you had these probs? thanks again x

I have had anxiety for 13 months now, and ive had these symptoms on and off for that time. i find my monthly does effect it quite alot so i am worse during that time.

i never understood anxiety until i got it and then did my research and also found this site. not alot of people understand it, even doctors dont always. stick with us here, youll get alot of suport here from people that do really understand x

eloise14
03-11-10, 12:05
thanks guys xxx

karenza
04-11-10, 21:29
my sons having a bad time with vision right now.

buddah99
04-11-10, 23:05
hi 6 mnths on still have the symptoms below anyone else have or had these and if youve had them how long did they last and any tips on helping them please please please, going mad here!!!

tinitus all the time
sore shins or achey joints etc

vision the worst have had eye test and scan all ok just still worries me but dr etc say just anxiety so i really would like to hear from others with these symptoms and info please
xxxx
many thanks

Eloise

tinitus all the time

Vision - i had problems with this last year as i got married for the first time to someone coming to this country, most of this was negative thinking and worse case scenrio:mad:

Have you tried any relaxation techniques - hypnosis or paul mackenna cd's work well for me

Tinatus - as about with relaxation. Also do you have TMJ from teeth grinding, I used ultrasound and laser to help with TMJ (strain around jaw)

Good luck

B.