PDA

View Full Version : physical symptoms of anxiety

DebbieDoo
03-11-10, 12:48
Hey all,

i feel like crap not so much mentally just physically, knot in tummy, palpatations, i just cant relax, i feel sick but cant have time off work cause that doesnt help it just gets worse being home, just had to have a release

x

heavenly
03-11-10, 13:21
Hey you, I know, its horrible, I am at work and don't know how I manage it sometimes but would rather be distracted at work then at home on my own. Have some water, any chance you can get away from your work station for a bit, go to the loo, or pop outside for some fresh air? xx

DebbieDoo
04-11-10, 17:35
dont you find there are days where you think funk it !!! We struggle so hard somtimes to come to work and stay here not because we are lazy but beacuse we feel physically ill with anxiety, its not going to go the way it went before i wont let it, we can beat it and we will xx:)

heavenly
04-11-10, 17:54
dont you find there are days where you think funk it !!! We struggle so hard somtimes to come to work and stay here not because we are lazy but beacuse we feel physically ill with anxiety, its not going to go the way it went before i wont let it, we can beat it and we will xx:)

Plenty of days! lol Its like walking through treacle sometimes, getting through a day at work, but I am on new meds now and once they have kicked in, I am hoping for easier days!! x