PDA

View Full Version : having a bad day

sparkles71
03-11-10, 13:13
Hi im having a horrible day i cant shake the anxiety although trying. ive been to dr as im still getting pain behind my knees when standing or sitting, he tested reflexes & said they werent quite as they should be, although said some peoples reflexes are this way, but now really worried this could mean my fear ms. i was anxious before i saw him but now its getting uncontrollable no matter what i try. Has anyone else got experiences or advice. please please x

paula lynne
03-11-10, 13:16
Sparkles can you call a friend or family member to be with you? Having company often helps. Maybe if you go back to your gp and ask them to fully explain what they meant by "not as they should be", you can be given some reassurance. x

dodo
03-11-10, 13:20
I agree it's not fair that they didn't fully explain themselves.

paula lynne
03-11-10, 13:25
Yes dodo, it would really save such a lot of worry and anxiety for so many people if gps fully explained. x

sparkles71
03-11-10, 13:30
Hi Paula, thanks for reply, everybody is at work at the moment, i find it difficult to talk to family as they worry as ive previously had health issues which are now resolved. When i asked dr he just said 'some people are just like that' his communication skills arent great & he doesnt seem to answer anything, sorry for going on i think i will try listening to relaxation cd again before my daughter gets home. thanks agin for replying i really do appreciate it xx

paula lynne
03-11-10, 13:35
on the positive side sparkles, your gp obviously wasnt concerned there was anything of significance, so thats good. x
A cd sounds good, feel better soon x

Kasper
03-11-10, 18:54
I agree with Paula, the doctor did not seem concerned and that is a good thing. A CD sounds like a good idea or maybe watch an episode of your favourite comedy series if you have one:)

I am sure you will be fine.

Take care
:hugs:

sparkles71
03-11-10, 19:43
hi again, thanks for posting not quite as bad at the moment, ive been trying to convince myself its just anxiety & may phone dr. tomorrow to ask him to explain properly. just have to wait for neuro app & have to try & be positive. thanks again x