PDA

View Full Version : Cold patches on skin

j2
03-11-10, 14:33
For the last month or so I have been having what I call cold patches all over my body but especially in my hands, feet and lower back. It feels like these patches are cold but almost numb. I have also gotten this on the left side of my face. I don’t think this is a blood circulation issue as my fingers and toes don’t look particulary blue. I have also been have this feeling of living in a fog. It takes me a long time to focus and is hard to stay focused. I have also been having lots of aches and pains in my joints lately, especially my feet. For what it is worth, I am 39, male, non smoker with a history of HA. Right now I am not too freaked out about this but I would appreciate hearing from others who may have had this.

Thanks,
J2

cookie10
03-11-10, 15:32
I can totally relate to this, I had it myself a few months back. I used to get a very cold patch on the top of my head. I ignored it, and lo and behold it went away... i guess it's just another sympton of anxiety!

j2
03-11-10, 16:49
thanks for the response Cookie.

I have such a hard time understanding these random nuero symtpoms. It is so easy for me to think that this is MS or some form of heart disease but it just won't sink in that this is anxiety. Anyway, I hope it is anxiety.

kayleigh
03-11-10, 16:58
hi j2
im exactly the same my left arm always goes cold and i can totally relate to the foggy eyes it takes me ages to focus its good to know its not just me x

billymaya
15-09-11, 14:10
hi i have just started to have this today hence me logging in to see if anyone else is suffering i suffered from panic attacks 2 years ago had lots of ecgs ect all clear anyways yesterday i was just getting in the car and i got a sudden short sharp pain on the left side of my chest which passed in seconds got pins and needles in my hands and felt all shakey with a light head.slept fine got up today and i have a big cold patch on the front of my chest and on the inside of my knees,of course im worried it might be my heart which its probably not but i hate feeling like this