PDA

View Full Version : Need reassurance

Annabelle
03-11-10, 19:05
Hi

So freaking out right now just blew my nose and my left ear popped and I had a massive dizzy attack- I had to drop to the floor to stop falling over and now I'm feeling a bit wobbly. Needless to say I'm panicking cos I'm not at home and om scared!!

Help
Xx
Ps sorry for any spelling mistakes in on an iPhone!

Vixxy
03-11-10, 19:19
Ah the joy of iphone correcting your words when you aren't looking and making your sentences not make any sense :lol:
As for your ear. I wouldn't worry. You've just changed the pressure in your head and it'll get back to normal again :) When I get a cold whenever I blow my nose my ears pop.

jillyb
03-11-10, 19:25
That's probably because your sinus is a bit blocked. Your ear popping happened when you blew your nose, like it does with a change of altitude when you're on a plane. Our ears affect our balance and that was why you felt dizzy. The wobbliness is the anxiety! I get this a lot so I use sterimar spray which is just salt water as it cleans out the nose etc and stops the grot clogging it up in my sinuses. I haven't used it for a few days as I have been freaking out about having a mammogram and already my tubes are blocked and my ear is popping. Nothing to worry about I'm sure. Take care x

Annabelle
04-11-10, 20:17
thank you for your swift replies yesterday - managed to calm down and the dizzyness wore off so i was able to get to guides. unfortunatly ive been very dizzy all day today - probably an anxiety hang over, or my migraine vertigoness is back!

but thank you for the talking to much apreciated as ever!

xx