PDA

View Full Version : hi im new x

scotty8
03-11-10, 19:38
hello guys and girls, im new to this site and thought of you all very dearly. im 23 years old and have had a few bad moments to say the least. from hospitals to doctors for an unexplained illness so they say on my reports. its been 6 months now out of work because of my anxiety which belive me does bed bound me for atleast a week an attack. ive had a (complete blood count) ie CBC. and stools taken and all is fine apart from a helobactor pylori infection ie H.PYLORI which with the antibiotics has cleared it. doctors say its the most common of stomach infections in the uk alone. but to be honest id never heard of it untill then. anyway sorry to keep going on but i have found that anxiety is a mental and pysical illness. it is nothing major and cannot harm you in any way but boy dont you feel like your jumping into that box prematurely. from my symptoms have been, odd dizzy spells, feelings of being empty. (hard to explain). major neck and headaches problems belived to be muscle or tension. aches in odd places on my body. spaced out most days. hot flashes with sweating or cold sweats. cannot sleep at night without waking up several times and the odd sticky or sweaty legs or back. ive read all sorts of those symptoms on the net and i belive i should of died a while back now by lymphoma or aids or some kind of cancer. its horrid to say you have this then you find out its a symptom of something seriouse. i blame the internet but without it i wouldnt have found you guys:welcome:lol. you get your good days and you get your bad days without both you have no days. an illness of any kind no matter how big or small will only result into one thing if overcome. you will be better and stronger.
ps. i have just stopped my tablets 2 weeks ago from cilitopram and im still withdrawing aaarrrrrggggg this is poo lol.
nice to have met you all and thanks for listening all the best in the future im sure were as strong as each other. xxx scotty

diane07
03-11-10, 19:40
Hi scotty8

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
03-11-10, 19:41
Hi Scotty welcome aboard x

scotty8
03-11-10, 19:44
i dont understand have i said something to upset you im sorry if so but nice to have met you x all the best

paula lynne
03-11-10, 19:45
Scotty? whats wrong?

scotty8
03-11-10, 19:48
im sorry lol im new to this and i dont know how to use this new laptop. sorry i got mixed up. but i think ive figured how to use it now he he he. xxxxxxxxx

paula lynne
03-11-10, 19:50
ok no worries, Im still learning too hahaha x

Vanilla Sky
03-11-10, 21:01
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x