PDA

View Full Version : A daily challenge

shinderuko
03-11-10, 20:44
I was just wondering if it would be easier to achieve a little each day if we set ourselves goals and then shared them with each other and said how we got on.
Starting with my goal for tomorrow-Go to college :yesyes:

Feel free to add your own goals to the thread.

paula lynne
03-11-10, 20:47
Good luck x
My goal tomorrow is to brave the outside world. Walk to the bakery and get something nice for my husbands supper, and go to the chemist and get some hair dye. The walk is about 20 mins there and back x
I hope this storm abates by then...x

shinderuko
03-11-10, 20:53
Good luck Paula, come back and let us know how it went :hugs:

Vixxy
03-11-10, 20:55
Great ideas!
Hmm, what can I do tomorrow? ..... I think I'm going to go for a 15 minute walk! I need to get some exercise :)

shinderuko
03-11-10, 20:58
Good luck Vixxy, let us know how you get on :hugs:

Vixxy
03-11-10, 21:12
Will do :)

margaret jones
03-11-10, 21:47
Try not to get annoyed with my hubby all day

stressbunny
03-11-10, 22:20
I am not gonna check into no more panic until after 8pm... that sounds dreadful but I can track how bad my HA is by how many times I log into here...last few days I have been checking it out constantly even on my iphone when driving...not good.

NMP is a massive support to me, but tomorrow I an gonna exercise some CONTROL!!!

shaggyowen
03-11-10, 23:00
tommorrow im gonna try work out and do some excersize and need to go down the job center and sort my car out =]

shinderuko
04-11-10, 14:40
How's it going everyone?
I didn't manage to go to college today as I took my first sleeping pill around 9 last night and only resurfaced at 9am. Ooops.
I feel so much better for the sleep though :yesyes: and I've left a message with the CBT centre to get that sorted out :D

blueangel
04-11-10, 15:50
I think my goal for today is not to feel ground down by people that want to argue with me constantly. Maybe I should have picked one that is a bit easier, as I've already had two instances of it. :unsure:

shinderuko
04-11-10, 16:40
What's the matter blueangel?

paula lynne
04-11-10, 16:43
Hi, I didnt make it to the bakery as Ive had horrendous vertigo all day:mad:
The weather is so bad, gales and rain, everything is grey....:huh:
Never mind, another day tomorrow! x hope all ok with you all x

shinderuko
04-11-10, 16:48
Oh no Paula, today doesn't seem to be going too well for either of us.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better

heavenly
04-11-10, 17:05
I am staying at a friend's tonight as other half is away in Manchester, I need the company as I have had an anxious week, first week of Citalopram. My goal is to try and relax and enjoy her company and be able to sleep fairly well. :)

shinderuko
04-11-10, 17:25
Good luck tonight Heavenly, I hope you have a good time!

heavenly
04-11-10, 17:53
Thank you. x

shinderuko
06-11-10, 16:33
My goal for today was to go to B&Q but I got sidetracked by housework :lac:
Never mind.
Tomorrows is to eat two helpings of roast dinner because I'm losing far too much weight because I've suddenly gone off food :ohmy:
What's everyone elses challenge?

Anna C
06-11-10, 21:28
This is a really good thread.

Tomorrow I hope to go to the gym, as I am feeling quite low at the moment.

Good luck to everyone.

Anna

shinderuko
07-11-10, 13:14
Roast Lamb for my roast today, looking forward to eating two helpings actually :D

boppers
08-11-10, 15:00
I have a contract at work that needs to be done by tomorrow. I am hoping to get it done today. If I can focus on my work and not my anxiety, shouldn't be a problem at all!

shinderuko
08-11-10, 19:22
Good luck Boppers, I hope you get it done. I wish I had the motivation to do my college assignments :doh:

boppers
19-11-10, 22:00
I really like this thread so I am resurrecting it. Today after work I am going to happy hour with some coworkers. I don't usually like bars but I think this will be fun.

allergyphobia
19-11-10, 22:44
tomorrow i am going to try and eat some carrot.

allergyphobia
19-11-10, 22:44
have fun boppers x

shinderuko
06-02-11, 18:32
I think this thread needs a little boost as some people seem to find it helpful.
My challenge for tomorrow is going to be-spend some time pampering myself

Anxious_gal
06-02-11, 20:31
Pampering sounds nice :yesyes:

Tomorrow I hope to go to the shop and make an important phone call.

shinderuko
06-02-11, 20:35
Good luck Mishel :)

Tero
07-03-11, 02:59
Everybody relax, it is just Monday tomorrow, and all Mondays are followed..eventually.. by a Friday.

I am not too worried, my whole day tomorrow is filled with useless tasks, nit much of my research work.

But the drive back from work can be tiring.

Lola-Lee
07-03-11, 04:19
I have an RDO today and plan to do sweet FA.Staying home and read a good book,have spa and just chill:yesyes:

shinderuko
07-03-11, 13:55
My day is just going to consist of relaxing and altering a dress ready for when the sun gets a shift on.

Lola-Lee
07-03-11, 22:47
Today ...........I have so much work to catch up on and I have to send off my Thesis.

GunMetal
08-03-11, 06:45
Today i am going to drive home from work this afternoon relaxed with no anxiety! That's a big goal to achieve for me and thats the main thing i always worry about. I'm getting a lift to my first call for work as my car was left over that side of town so i dont have to worry about that. So i'm gonna take advantage of not having as much anxiety as i usually do and work towards driving back ok! Normally if i feel anxious i ring my aunt to talk to and distract me but shes not going to be in when i'm driving back today so i have to do it alone. Wish me luck!

Jen x

shinderuko
08-03-11, 14:39
How did it go Jen?
I had a blood test today, which I hate! And I didn't even notice that it'd been done until the nurse was telling me to hold the cotton wool. Very pleased with myself.

GunMetal
08-03-11, 15:31
I did pretty good. I have been fine all day at work then when it came to driving home i did struggle a bit but i think it was because it was so warm in my car and i got a bit dizzy with it! Still managed to do it by myself, just got the rest of the week to get through now!
Well done on the blood test! I had a horrible experience with a blood test last time i went! hope i never have to have another! x

shinderuko
08-03-11, 15:36
Well done Jen! I'm sure the rest of the week will be fine too.
Thank you, I hope this is my last one too!

shinderuko
11-03-11, 16:36
I had college today so I'm recovering this evening!

Lola-Lee
23-03-11, 04:48
my goal today.....finish off 2 assignments,I willdo it,I will do it...

harasgenster
23-03-11, 08:00
Ooo! I've never noticed this thread, but it's a good one.

My goal today is to stick to my timetable and also not to get wrapped up in my thoughts, but those are connected!