PDA

View Full Version : Hi New here

Beastswifey
04-11-10, 11:50
Hi Im 31 I have 3 children age 11,10, and my latest edition 14months, Ive suffered with depression since I was a teenager and never got help for it until I had my youngest baby boy last year as it got worse, im on 50mg of setraline and have been on them for just over a year now, dont seem to be doing anything for me anymore as all my panic and low moods and irritably, anxiety etc all seem to be getting bad again, hoping i can meet some friends on here who experiencing the same, as i seem to of cut myself off from all my friends and family although they do try, but i always make excuses not to see anyone as i feel safer in my own home enviroment where i dont panic as much, need to get it sorted but its so hard, anyway hello everyone and hope to chat soon Rhonda xx:hugs:

diane07
04-11-10, 11:51
Hi Beastswifey

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
04-11-10, 11:51
Hi Rhona, welcome to a supportive and informative site x:welcome:

JaneC
04-11-10, 11:57
:welcome: Maybe time to see your doc? x

Beastswifey
04-11-10, 12:01
Im making an appointment next week as Im due my repeat prescription and going to tell them then, just wondered as well has anybody registered for the physwell study with the nhs and warwick university an online help study for depression, its an online study, im supposed to be starting it on 3rd december?? x

Vanilla Sky
04-11-10, 12:41
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x