PDA

View Full Version : lets help each other

scotty8
04-11-10, 17:23
in which we all experience these dreadfull symptoms of being immortal or death is awaiting us. please do not panic it will only upset your hole body and the brain seems to rubbish off the great feelings into those horrid ones we all have. i will not post any symptoms we have all reached because in this time, we need to rubbish our bodys of these and to help each other feel alive and forget. i sympathise with each and everyone one of you, please read this as i carry on. i am a 23 year old male and have been really ill for over 6 months from this anxiety which now is a friend of mine. i have learned to forgive and forget because no matter how big or strong you are its always going to be there untill you forget it. if you feel the rush of those panic attacks no matter how long it was since you last had one. just remember you was once new to them and now you have come along way to rid yourself of them. learn what triggers it and overcome it, it could take a matter of minutes or a matter of days or weeks. but nothing lasts forever, and that is my honest truth. im in the middle of writing a book on general anxiety (in my own words). i want to help all of you and myself to live our lives and match up to the fights we all have every now and again. never let yourself down because you will be an easy target for your demons. i have took myself off (cilitopram) because of 2 reasons. (1). if we cannot do it on our own we will never win (2) belive it or not most medications bring on symptoms you never had before. after a while they will make you feel a million dollars but then you come off, which will start it all over again for a while. maybe not but in most cases it will. be the friend you once was to yourself and others around you. cling on to the happy things in your life wether it is a new baby or a child or that love one. you may feel alone but as we can all see we are not. while i was ill and still am i have taken it out on both sides of my family and even friends, i was very lonely. so to sum this up your demons will fight you into the ground but once you fight back they begin to get tired too. that time is when you win and become alive. please do not let life live you, you live life and be happy and take care of yourself and others. i big heart is there to be filled. thankyou so much for reading im sorry for the spelling but ive had my little boy here to share this with us on my knee. all the love in the world to all of you, i hope all the happiness you deserve x

DebbieDoo
04-11-10, 17:30
I would read your book :-)