PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone new here today!!

bluediamond
04-11-10, 17:58
Wow this is scary! just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself! My name is Kat and im 27,ive been suffering from depression and been on and off meds as long as i can remember! the last two years have been the hardest,giving up job,breaking up with partner,various suicide attempts,self harm,drinking addiction,eating disorder and general depressive spells! at the moment im trying to rebuild my life-although just getting out of bed at the mo is hard enough!! im trying not to hide away from the world but seem to find any excuse to ignore friends and family! i just want to stop hitting the self destruct button,learn to love myself again and fight this illness! anyway i thought this would be a good step to talk to people who understand and can support! so a big hello from me to you all!! Kat :yahoo:

diane07
04-11-10, 17:59
Hi bluediamond

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

margaret jones
04-11-10, 18:08
Hi Kat :welcome: to this fantastic site you will get lots of help and support here xxx

lammylama
04-11-10, 18:09
Welcome Kat.....you'll find no end of support here ....im also having a pretty bad time at the moment and NMP is a huge comfort to me as im sure it will to you.

Sorry to see your going thru a rough time right now but your in the right hands!!

Best wishes Mark

JaneC
04-11-10, 18:12
Hi Kat :welcome:. Sorry you've been through so much. Hope you benefit from being on NMP x

paula lynne
04-11-10, 18:37
Hi Kat welcome, good to know you x:welcome:

bluediamond
04-11-10, 18:56
Thankyou for your warm words of welcome! its nice to not feel alone! feel like ive achieved something today joining! not looking forward to a night of not being able to sleep again!! x

jillyb
04-11-10, 19:29
Hi Bluediamond and welcome! Don't worry if you can't sleep, you can normally find someone in the chatrooms and I find it just helps to know that I am not the only one up!
Take care x

ljd
04-11-10, 19:33
hiya and welcome,
sorry to hear about how your feeling your not alone there. you sound pretty detemined and good for you stay strong and keep fighting take small steps and thing will hopefully improve tc