PDA

View Full Version : My symptoms

Abbo
04-11-10, 18:05
Do these symptoms make sense to anyone?
I feel spaced out, faint 24/7, get weak arms and legs, feel like my body is shaking but it's not and actually just run down like the flu.
I know i have read many posts that have 1 or 2 of these but they are all the symptoms I have, the main one being very faint and even worse in public or work etc?

The reason why I ask is I cannot find a reason why I'm anxious and have no faith in the gps that are telling me this?

Any help is good help, thanks

Vixxy
04-11-10, 19:29
You don't per say have to have a reason to be anxious. It could be a build up of stress has left your body on edge. You may not have even worried about the stress that you were under.
The fact you feel worse in public, would hint that it is anxiety based to me.
Have you been under any stress?

Abbo
04-11-10, 19:36
Not that I really know of, the usual arguing with my girlfriend and rushing about for work but nothing out of the ordinary? It does feel like an anxious thing but it never goes away it's all day not just in anxious times but even when I'm having a good time?

paula lynne
04-11-10, 19:40
Hi Abbo, yes it does happen even if your having a good time...in anxiety..the brain finds it hard to distinguish between Eustress (good stress) and Distress (bad stress).

If you feel in may be down to anxiety, perhaps see your gp for reasurrance will help you x

Abbo
04-11-10, 19:50
Hi Abbo, yes it does happen even if your having a good time...in anxiety..the brain finds it hard to distinguish between Eustress (good stress) and Distress (bad stress).

If you feel in may be down to anxiety, perhaps see your gp for reasurrance will help you x

Thanks Paula, I have seen my gp countless times, I guess I just can't accept it. I'm going to see a therapist tomorrow so get a better understanding of what's happening and hopefully some help!

paula lynne
04-11-10, 19:59
Good luck with that Abbo x:)

andyjohn
04-11-10, 20:01
i have felt like you do most days this week but it's worse in the morning. my doc tells me it's my bodies reaction to my anxiety. but like you i couldn't work out why i'm anxious. but really i can think of a lot of things that have happened this year that have built up and now the dams burst and the feelings rush in and take over if i let them. it can be horrible feeling like you are but your gp is there to help and try some of the relaxation techniques on this sight for a bit of relief, they can help.

Abbo
05-11-10, 10:44
i have felt like you do most days this week but it's worse in the morning. my doc tells me it's my bodies reaction to my anxiety. but like you i couldn't work out why i'm anxious. but really i can think of a lot of things that have happened this year that have built up and now the dams burst and the feelings rush in and take over if i let them. it can be horrible feeling like you are but your gp is there to help and try some of the relaxation techniques on this sight for a bit of relief, they can help.

Thanks Andy, the problem I have is it seems like the gps don't help and it makes me worse, hopefully the therapist today will help