PDA

View Full Version : rubbish week

ljd
04-11-10, 19:22
Just when thought things couldnt get worse. Im worn out, exhausted, tired same thing i guess.

Had a crap week at work. so much going on there and i dont want go get involved with it all, on top of it all i am also studying as well so have loads to do there and not getting much done.

Its all getting to me i am so stressed and fed up. Really cant take much more!! had enough of everything.

I need to keep it together cant be like this, trying to hide it all but it geting hard to do that just now. Im scared.........

paula lynne
04-11-10, 20:11
ljd, you really cant go on like this, please talk to someone, your gp/friend/boss/councellor.......you cant hide it anymore that much is clear..you need help. How about the samaritans? Im sorry I dont know the number off hand....

Please ask for help, its the first step to getting better and nothing to feel ashamed or embarrased about, we all need a little help sometimes x

ems43
04-11-10, 20:16
ljd, you clearly are having a really rough time at the moment and as lynne said it sounds like you need some help from someone. x

andyjohn
04-11-10, 20:17
take some time out even if its only an hour and do something relaxing or something you really enjoy. and eat well, get some sleep and vitamin b complex. don't be scared. you will be okay. do you have anyone you can talk to, friends or family?

ems43
04-11-10, 20:18
just reading back over your previous post and you said you should be fine... why should you be fine? Just because you work supporting others does not make you immune, you are only human! It sounds like you have a lot of stress from work/ studying that would make a lot peopoe feel low and anxious, let alone also suffering from an anxiety disorder. x

ljd
04-11-10, 20:52
thank you so much for all your replies. im scared to get help, dont know who to trust to get help from. used to getting on with it myself. Keep teeling myself to snap out of it and not to be so stupid.

I feel i should be fine, everyone thinks im fine and im making a fuss about nothing being selfish i guess.

I am trying to carry on and get on with everyday things, im so tired which doesnt
help.

Things is i know i can be better as have been before so why cant i be now....whats wrong with me..

debs71
04-11-10, 22:28
Hi ljd.....I know how that kind of stress feels hun, so many of us here do...the worst thing you can do is keep on carrying on and everyone thinking you are fine as those feelings are like a pressure cooker and they just explode eventually and you need to look after yourself. If there is any way to let something go in terms of all the things expected of you right now then just say sod it and let it go, as you clearly need some time and space (even the smallest time) for you and you alone to keep your sanity. If people don't like it then tough, as you can't carry on feeling the way you feel.

Also, stop telling yourself you should be fine and keeping it together....you are entitled to feel overwhelmed and don't feel ashamed of that, as it happens and HAS happened to most of us here, in fact, most people, as we can only take so much. The strongest people are the ones who admit they are finding it tough and ask for help and support....not the ones who carry on denying it, just remember that hun.

Lots of love.xxxx:hugs::bighug1:

paula lynne
04-11-10, 22:38
Well said Debs x:)

ljd
04-11-10, 23:01
thank you paula and debb for your reply appreciate it, its just hard. your right i cant do everything and be fine all the time noone is... and you can only do what you can do. I know if i carry on like this i will fall apart and that wont be good so maybe i do need to slow down,its hard as have so much to do.. tc thanks again