PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME!

katyfitz
14-03-06, 15:41
guys ive got this wierd feeling going on with my eyes like someone is pushing against them, if i move my eyes round and round its like there stiff and if i move tem up and down its like a strggle to get through the pressure its not sore just uncomfortable like tension. Im scared this is the start of a brain tumour cause i feel lightheaded too ive had these symptoms for 6 months now and it is especially alarming in the mornings first thing.

PLEASE HELP

i want to say a big thankyou to everyone on this site for posting replys no matter how many times i post.

a special thanks to mary rose and robert, i feel mary is like my second mum or my mum on line lol.

THANKS EVERYONE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alexandra
14-03-06, 15:47
Hi Katy

Sounds like you maybe over tired perhaps, thats what is making your eyes feel abit uncomfortable. I can assure you its not a tumour.

Keep Positive & relax

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

katyfitz
14-03-06, 15:51
HOW IS EVERYONE SO SURE ABOUT THINGS NOT BEING TUMOURS if it was do u think id be in pain?

thanks for replying x

Alexandra
14-03-06, 15:57
If you are very worried see your doctor for peace of mind Katy.

You are going to be fine

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

katyfitz
14-03-06, 16:07
i have an he tells me 100% i will be fine so who more do i trust sory to bother you alex i must get annoying all the time. x

Alexandra
14-03-06, 16:22
Your not annoying Katy.

As i said the other day we all get scared but we are all going to be okay. Sometimes we all need reassurance.
Just try & take each day as it comes, how you are feeling will pass & there will be better days to come.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

katyfitz
14-03-06, 16:25
thanks for your kind words zz

tnt808
14-03-06, 17:48
Katy,

I have eye pressure too. It feels like you described. I know mine is due to fatigue as well as anxiety. I am not at all afraid that it is a brain tumor. It's probably tiredness and one of the many ugly symptoms of anxiety.
Trust your doctor until he/she proves you otherwise.

Take Care,
Tina