PDA

View Full Version : hi

x~Lexie~x
05-11-10, 10:06
hi everyone i just joined here after been sent the link elsewhere. i'm not really sure where to start but i know i need help.
i've been in trouble for the past few years not but over the last few months i've began to feel worse and worse.
always feeling down, feeling like crying, no motivation or anything.
i've never seeked help before because i was stupid enough to think it was "just a phase" but its not, its getting worse so i have a doctors appointment for this afternoon to talk about it all. . . . .

A bit more info about me - i'm Lexie, i'm 25, i live in Sheffield with my partner Martyn who's 28 and we've been together since 2004.
Together we have 2 beautiful children.
A daughter Charlotte who is 4 and a son Joel who is 2.

nomorepanic
05-11-10, 10:07
Hi x~Lexie~x

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

jillyb
05-11-10, 10:10
Hi Lexie, sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. Hope everything goes well at the doctors. Take care x

mrsf
05-11-10, 10:10
Hi Lexie,

It's a major step to go to the doctors. Good for you:) Be as open as you can with him/her. There is lots of help out there. Good luck.x

carla g
05-11-10, 10:25
hi lexi im carla 22 with 3 kids a 4 year old 2 year old and 7 month old thir all girls, i wos the same i left the way i felt for a long time not thinking anything of it then i startd to get anxiety which caused me to hafto go into hospital and from their they told me i hadto go and see my gp he tried a few diffrent drugs at first to calm me down short term, im now on anti depressents and im on day 10 i did find the made me worse but im slowley getin their and can feel my mood lifting already x

paula lynne
05-11-10, 11:43
Hi Lexi welcome aboard x:welcome:

paulst
05-11-10, 14:44
Hi Lexie:welcome:to the forum, im glad you found us.