PDA

View Full Version : hello

krankonamarley
05-11-10, 11:46
I'm new here so be gentle... does anyone find these forums supportive?

kevin

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it... Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

diane07
05-11-10, 11:47
Hi krankonamarley

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
05-11-10, 11:49
Hi Kev welcome aboard x:welcome:

carla g
05-11-10, 11:52
nmp is great i have only been on hear a fw days myself and it has reallly help me get on with things x:)

krankonamarley
05-11-10, 12:11
thnx for the positivity

cassie1975
05-11-10, 14:02
Hi krankonamarley,

I have only been on here a few days and his website made me feel normal again. It has made me realise what anxiety is and clarified my symptoms. I was not convinced on my doctors diagnosis because i did not understand it. I read through the forum and the information leaflets. I am on citalopram have been for five weeks, but its only since i have read these that my mood has lifted and most of my pyhsical symptoms. Its nice to know your not on your own. Thank god for this website.

krankonamarley
05-11-10, 14:11
the stupid thing is.... i'm a therapist and have worked closely with clients who have experienced anxiety/panic disorder for quite a few years.....

cassie1975
05-11-10, 14:23
I dont think thats stupid, your still human !!!!! I always thought i could handle anything !! How wrong i was, your body is very complex and can only take so much. I learnt this the hard way, back in july i was told relax and take it easy. I didnt listen and ended up having a nervous breakdown closely followed by health anxiety. I have wonderful family and friends who helped me through it. You will find lots of advice and friendly people on here, i have. They can all relate to each other anxieties. take care x

buddah99
05-11-10, 14:29
Seems useful so far:D welcome aboard

B.

Mazzmate
05-11-10, 14:33
Hello krankonamarley, Welcome to the site. Just wanted to say that I'm a therapist too, and couldn't believe it when I started getting anxiety etc...but I'll tell you what, I now have a lot more understanding than I have had in 27 years of being a therapist, I can relate far better having experienced for myself what others have been telling me they have been feeling. In a perverse kind of way it has been a positive experience if it helps me to help others along the way. This site has been a very useful and friendly place to come, it has done so much toward my healing. Hope it helps you too.

paulst
05-11-10, 14:42
Hi Kevin welcome to the forum.
So far Ive found this place to be very supportive:)