PDA

View Full Version : new here but not to panic

kaz2910
05-11-10, 14:56
Hi my name is karen, I have suffered from panic and anxiety for some considerable time, when i thought all was going well, bang here they come again, which has left me feeling drained and sapped my confidence yet again, It effects my driving and going out, does anyone know how to overcome this as Im petrified of the day coming when i want to go out no more, I used to love driving (well still do) but these attacks just wont let me and Im cutting myself off more and more, I spend more time planning routes that i may cope with than i do enjoying life, And after bad attacks it takes me weeks to start feeling like taking on new challenges, I feel like i live in a bubble,Any help or advise would be more than welcome, as im at my wits end with it all

diane07
05-11-10, 14:59
Hi kaz2910

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
05-11-10, 15:28
Hi Karen, welcome to a great supportive informative site. All the info in the left hand column about panic and anxiety is a good place to start x:welcome:

kaz2910
05-11-10, 17:53
thank-you for your reply,, I have started to read info and alot makes sence,, thanks again
karen

paulst
05-11-10, 19:05
Hi Karen and welcome, Ive found this place to be really supportive and hope you do too.:)

Veronica H
06-11-10, 23:51
:welcome:to NMP Karen. This is a friendly place with great information and support.

Veronicax

Fly away Katie
07-11-10, 10:41
Hello, and welcome to NMP x x x