PDA

View Full Version : Any advice, dizzy and scared

flutterby
06-11-10, 01:18
i tried to go to bed about half an hour ago and i suddenly felt dizzy, like the room was moving. it gets worse when i lie down. i'm so so so scared that it is something terrible. i hate feeling like this and don;t feel i can cope with the feelings any more

any advice please

lisa12
06-11-10, 01:30
hi hun ...i have had this its benign positional vertigo ..when u lie down or turn your head you get the spinning head were everythin looks like its moving ,although its awful its not realy serious just take your time while getting up,also prop your pillows up it helps ,u can also get pills from docs for it to help, hope this helps

flutterby
06-11-10, 01:31
thank you, i can't help but worry. i'm so scared to go back to bed

lisa12
06-11-10, 01:38
just try and calm dow have a glass of water or something, when u feel calm just prop your pillows up in bed and try and sleep .mine uualy gone the morning after if not go to docs and get the pills what help take the dizziness away,,,,you may also have a simple ear infection this can cause dizziness to ,you will be fine ,it is scary coz when i first got it i went to the out of hours doc thinking i was dyin ,only to be told its realy common and nothing to worry about xx