PDA

View Full Version : laughing. feeling spaced out.

IndianStar
06-11-10, 13:32
so the other night when my OH was here and he was trying to give me good advice on anxiety and stuff i couldnt stop laughing and i kept fidgeting and like felt realllly spaced out. does anyone else ever get like this? i was baffled later on when i finally felt ok again. xxx

KK77
06-11-10, 17:05
You haven't been smoking the waccy-baccy have you? :roflmao:

Perhaps it was just nerves - some people get giggly and fidgety like that in those moments.

Jabz
06-11-10, 17:25
hey i used to get like this, its nothing serious.

I used to get spaced out and lightheaded when i spoke too much with my friends or laughed too much.

Remember oxygen is key to life, there is nothing else in this world that we need a constant supply of, other than oxygen and there is good reason for that. Remember the human body can withstand weeks without food (as was demonstrated by the Chilean miners) and you may need some water within a day or two, but try going 5 minutes without oxygen...i rest my case.

When you laugh excessively or are excited and talking a lot, you are not breathing correctly in between, since laughing usually involves exhaling, this might make you feel spaced out or lightheaded (think of trying to blow air into a balloon, this always makes me lightheaded), this is the same principle.

Now would be a good time to mention that breathing is very important and you should really try breathing exercises, they DO HELP.

Remember nothing is magic, all of this has a reason behind it :D

btw, most people feel this sensation when laughing, they just don't care enough to notice ;)

PanchoGoz
06-11-10, 17:42
Just today I got very bored shopping with mother and lost all concentration, balance and I started giggling for no reason. Random thoughts too.

IndianStar
09-11-10, 14:56
Just today I got very bored shopping with mother and lost all concentration, balance and I started giggling for no reason. Random thoughts too.

i get this too!! :\

sometimes i feel spaced out for no reason too like in a distant land or sumthin and no i dont smoke wacky backy lol :winks: would be good sometimes tho lol x